Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Top Food Scam of the 20th century

I used to love Mahi-Mahi.  It's a great tasting meat and really a good time had by all when your eating it.  I had a lot of respect for Flipper and his friends for giving up their lives so we could have a taste.  Recently though I found out the well-known fact to most that Mahi-Mahi is not really Dolphin but just Dolphin fish.  Apparently Dolphins are mammals and Dolphins are fish.  Thanks a lot to all the school teachers in my life who taught me all kinds of crap except for that little fact.  I felt betrayed and angry that day, but life goes on and I will always have my memories of thinking I was eating Free Willies little buddy the Dolphin.  Unfortunately looks like the liberal media won again on that one. Congrats for that victory but don't count on it again.  

No comments: