Friday, July 24, 2015

Children Are Our Future...To Fighting Immigration

I know that illegal immigration is a heated issue that we deal with in this country, and although we can complain, really we have no one to blame but ourselves. 

Immigrants normally do the jobs that we don't want to do or won't do because we are "too good to do those jobs." I feel the same way, just as most people, in that I know I am too good to do those jobs, but they do them and are happy to do them. But you know who isn't too good to do them, children. Maybe not mine and maybe not yours, but somewhere in the heart of America are kids who would do these lower paying jobs and sometimes for even lower than the illegal immigrants. 

Don't blame me that this already isn't happening, I never voted for child labor laws.  I think the parents should decide, I mean after all they are the ones who own them til they're 18.  Like most of you I love the song about the children being the future, but can't they be the present as well. And really by allowing those laws to be overturned we could really crank up the economy. Parents with a lot of kids could use that money that their kids earn on whatever they want. Well, I know I don't have all the answers, just the right ones. Think on that. 

No comments: