Friday, July 3, 2015

CELEBRATING THE FOURTH OF JULY LIKE GEORGE WASHINGTON WOULD - It's my right as an American!

As American's we seem to be losing more and more freedom's each and every year. The government, whether it's the state government, or the local city, or county government, or the dreaded federal government, we are getting rights pulled from us each and every day. George Washington and Tommy Jefferson wouldn't be happy at all.  But, they can still be glad there's one right that they can't take away. As an American I am glad that each and every day I have the right, no the privilege to mark my territory and pee in my own yard. Unless there is a good wind coming back to you, taking a leak in your yard just feels nice. Front yard or back yard, it really doesn't matter. It is your right and privilege as an American. If that right isn't protected then really which ones are?

I say if dogs can mark their territory then so can I. No, dog is better than me, except for that talking dog on the baked bean commercials on TV or Underdog in the movie Underdog. Those dogs might be better than me, but other than that Sparky can move over cause there's a new dog in town....aka ME. Oh I forgot to mention White Fang he is pretty awesome as well. He isn't better than me, but does deserve a mention. So tomorrow as you are lighting off fireworks and being thankful for our freedoms, don't forget this freedom and let it rain. Also it's a great time to be grateful you aren't my neighbor.

DISCLAIMER: To my neighbors next time you are near my yard and it sounds like rain, but no clouds are in the sky, just keep walking and know that my walls are high for a reason!!!!

GOD BLESS THE US OF A!!!!!!!

No comments: