1. Does it normally take a baby four hours to cry themselves to sleep? I just found a quiet spot and waited it out.
2. The kids had some "accidents" so I just spread out newspaper on the floor and just let them roam free.
3. The kids kept getting out of the crib so I turned it upside down. I like to think of a crib as less of a sleeping area and more of a prison cell. It makes it easier to keep track of them.
4. Your six month old loved the honey I gave them.
5. I let your kids go to the park, I assume they are still there, who knows really.
6. I think the TV screen was cracked before I got here.
7. Your kids started watching a movie that my parents won't let me watch so that's why I am out in the garage. They started it a few hours ago.
8. Glad you are back, the ambulance just left, we should probably get to the hospital.
9. I found your candy stash. I had to go through most of the drawers in your bedroom, but I found it.
10. The CO2 detector went off so I took it outside to get some fresh air. The kids slept right through it though.